Welcome to Favero Chiropractic
SYMPTOMS YOU MAY HAVE
You may have experienced discomfort of pain after a recent injury or yours may be more of a chronic condition. Favero Chiropractic in North Ogden is ready to address your problems and help you feel better.
Headaches are no fun. There are many causes for headaches and migraines, and we will do all we can to discover the problem and help you feel better.
When you think back pain, think chiropractic. We are back specialists and know how to manage spine problems. Dr. Favero delivers excellent chiropractic adjustments tailored to your specific needs.
Symptoms may include pain, numbness, tingling, or even weakness in the buttocks or legs. Some patients may have pains down to the feet, but still find the relief they need at our clinic.
- New & existing patient examinations
- Child examinations and school physicals
- Chiropractic adjustments (adult & child)
- Neuromuscular Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Cold Laser Treatment
- Mechanical Traction (Disc Decompression)
Click an image below to bring up a full screen viewbox
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (Spinal Tips with Dr. Favero)January 11, 2018Do you have numb hands? Can you shake it away or does the pain stick around no matter what you try? Some people get it just when sleeping or using the computer – but there is conservative […]
- Year End, Year Begin – A New Chance for HealthDecember 29, 2017At Favero Chiropractic we help patients with all kinds of health goals, so here at the transition of the year we’re sharing a few tips to help you realize yours. To begin, read our post on […]
- Why chiropractic works so well after car accidents (Spinal Tips with Dr. Favero)December 21, 2017Yes, car accidents can cause complex injuries – and that’s why chiropractic is such a good fit to help you get better! See Dr. Favero’s most recent Spinal Tip video on how […]